I often get carried away with new authors and tend to leave sequels and second books by authors I already love behind, so this is a bit of a wake-up for me to get on with reading more of these authors’ books!
Ten Eight Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More:
- Lauren Oliver! I’ve only read Before I Fall and I MUST get my hands on the Delirium trilogy and Panic!
- Melissa Delport! I just read the first book in her trilogy and fell in love! The second book is on the top of my TBR!
- Elizabeth Eulberg! Better Off Friends was SO cute! I must read more of her works!
- Isaac Marion! I thought Warm Bodies was hilarious and touching!
- J. Sterling! I didn’t love The Perfect Game, but I did enjoy. I’ve heard such great things about her other books, though!
- Cassandra Clare! So I was frustrated with book one of the Mortal Instruments, so I put off the series for a while. Now I am wanting to finish it!
- Jay Asher! Most people have heard of Thirteen Reasons Why, and I thought it was a good book, despite some issues, and I’m curious about his other books.
- Deb Caletti! I barely remember the book I read by Caletti, but I remember that I enjoyed it. So I am set on reading more of her books!