Disclaimer: We purchase all books featured on this blog unless otherwise stated. We receive all ARCs or Review Books in exchange for an honest review and my opinion is not swayed or affected in any way. All opinions stated on this blog are our own and are always honest. We treat all review copies that we receive with care and do not share them in any way. We delete E-ARCs once read and reviewed. Each review will state where and how we received the book. We do not get compensated for any reviews.
We will consider all genres within the Young Adult and New Adult categories.
Our preferences are YA contemporary, romance, and realistic fiction. We will consider Adult books, but keep in mind that we rarely accept non-YA books.
What to Include When You Request a Review
- Title and Series (if any)
- Genre(s) and age group
- Publication Date/Release Date
You will need to provide a copy of the book once and if we agree to review your book.
– We do accept self-published books for review.
– We accept e-books – .mobi or .pdf. – or physical copies. If you wish to send a physical copy, mention it in your request and, if approved, we will reply with an address.
– You do not need to provide a copy of the book UNLESS we agree to review your book.
Email: strungoutonbooks [at] gmail [dot] com
Note: We may DNF a book if we cannot finish it due to any reasons.
When you request a review, please be sure you agree to and have read all aspects of this review policy.
Lastly, thank you for considering Strung out on Books to review your work.