Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
I always have this problem. I often can’t decide whether or not I actually want to read a book. It’s like, it looks good, but is it really something I’ll love? Or sometimes a book will have a ton of hype, but it doesn’t really seem like something I’d like, but I get curious anyway.
This week is Top
Ten Five Books I’m Not Sure I Want to Read:
- Delirium has been sitting on my kindle for about a year now. I’m just not feeling the need to read this one, but at the same time I want to.
- Beautiful Creatures is also on my kindle, but I really don’t think it’s something I’ll like. I bought it because of the hype, but I’m not really interested in reading it.
- The Program is on my TBR, but I’ve seen mixed reviews and I’m really on the fence about this one.
- Six Earlier Days is the sequel (or maybe the prequel? IDK) to Every Day which I liked, but didn’t love. Not sure if I want to give it a shot.
- Dorothy Must Die is one that I was super pysched for, but a lot of people are giving it bad reviews, so… not sure if I’m still as excited about it.