Okay so I recommend others books more than they recommend me books, so I’m gonna change this up a bit and do Top Ten Books I Tell People They MUST Read. 😀
Ten Five Books I Tell People They MUST Read:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower – I am so in love with this book it’s insane. I handed out copies for World Book Night and it was wonderful, it was like massive day of recommending this book LOL!
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz – I can’t believe how much I related to this book. It was just full of feels and wonderful stuff that made your heart ache.
- The Impossible Knife of Memory – Sad, real, and I adored every bit of it. A truly amazing read.
- The Scar Boys – This book was SO simple yet captivating. You’ll adore the characters and watch them grow and it’s just a wonderful experience.
- A Walk to Remember – You will cry. Or maybe not, but I cried. A lot. It’s swoon-worthy, romantic, and sad.