I typically dislike making “New Year’s Resolutions” just because I don’t think a new year necessarily means you get to start ‘new’. Also, since I am the ultimate procrastinator, I can’t afford to believe in it. If I did, it would be another way to procrastinate. Like, I can start doing so and so on New Years instead of now, when there’s no reason I can’t start doing it right away. So instead of making goals for 2015, I’m going to make goals for right now that I want to carry into 2015.
Here’s my Top
Ten Five Goals for Right Now:
1. I’m going to apply to two or three scholarships per month. I’d really rather not start college with a ton of debt in student loans, but that seems pretty much inevitable, so the next best thing would be to shrink that amount as much as I can by applying for scholarships.
2. Volunteer every Tuesday. I’ve was required to volunteer for a certain amount of hours for a school project, and I’ve already completed pretty much all of my hours, but I want to continue volunteering at the Senior Living Center I’ve been going to. I assist the seniors while they play Bingo or during other activities.
3. Write everyday. Lately, I’ve been only writing on the weekends because that’s the only time I’m not overly stressing about school, but with everything dying down a bit because of the holidays, I should have more time to write at least a little bit every day.
4. Read everyday. This one is kind of pointless, really, because I usually read everyday, but lately, I’ve been reading only the weekends because of the same reasons I mentioned in the last number.
5. Continue getting all A’s and B’s. I tend to slack off a bit around second semester because I start to long for summer and warm days, and freedom. That’s totally not going to happen this year. ;D