Disclaimer: All books reviewed are purchased, borrowed, or received from a publisher, publicist, or author unless otherwise stated. Each review indicates how the book was acquired. All review copies are received in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions expressed by writers on this blog are their own and are always honest. We delete E-ARCs once read and reviewed.
We will consider all genres within the Young Adult and New Adult categories.
Our preferences are YA contemporary, romance, and realistic fiction. We will consider Adult books, but keep in mind that we rarely accept non-YA books.
What to Include When You Request a Review
- Title and Series (if any)
- Genre(s) and age group
- Publication Date/Release Date
You will need to provide a copy of the book once (and if) we agree to review your book.
– We do accept self-published books for review.
– We accept e-books — .mobi — or physical copies. If you wish to send a physical copy, mention it in your request and, if approved, we will reply with an address.
– You do not need to provide a copy of the book UNLESS we agree to review your book.
Email: strungoutonbooks [at] gmail [dot] com
Note: We may DNF a book if we cannot finish it due to any reasons.
When you request a review, please be sure you agree to and have read all aspects of this review policy.
Lastly, thank you for considering Strung out on Books to review your work.